Has the question in the title been circulating your mind? If it has, then here is the answer to it…
- Work to avoid wasteful energy consumption – living green and protecting our Earth for the future is a responsibility that we must all shoulder. This is particularly true when you are a leader and have to lead with example. So how do you save energy in the large scale? If you live in Sydney, consider opting for commercial solar power Sydney for your business or company. Through this, not only are you saving the Earth for the future generations by going green, you are also saving money, making this a very good investment in the long run.
#SolarPower is a technology, not a fuel. It becomes less expensive with time, unlike dirty fossil fuels. Credit: @climaterealityproject – – – – #renewables #renewableenergy #energy #sustainable #sustainable #solarpanels #cleanenergy #solar #greenenergy #cleanenergy #solarpower #climatechange #greenpeace #globalwarming #airpollution
- Have work health benefits for your employees – while commercial solar Sydney might work for those of you living in Australia, if you live in a city or country that gets more rain than shine, chances are that you will find this step not too worth the price and money. But don’t worry. Even introducing health benefits (even something like including dental health) can be a way of promoting living healthy with your employees.
- Make being in shape a requirement for promotions – what better way to make sure that your employees make use of their health benefits and gym memberships, than to give them the right motivation? If you want to “whip them to shape” then make exercising mandatory. How? By either giving out “fittest employee of the month” awards (with suitable rewards, of course) or even taking it a step higher and making being in good physical condition a requirement for (certain) promotions at work.
- Award saving the environment steps that your employees take – have you come to notice some of your employees taking initiative in their own time to promote green living? Perhaps they do some small step to help save the environment. It can be something as simple as riding a bicycle to work to reduce air pollution, or even taking care of the company’s plants. If you notice this, award them and praise them for their efforts. This encourages others to act similarly as well.
- Promote mental health – mental health and its well being is very important. After all, with all the stress we are under in a regular basis, its very easy for us to mentally fall ill. If you think your employees are regularly stressed out, take measures to ensure their mental health is taken care of. A mandatory holiday (days off) or even an office staff trip too can do just the thing here. Apart from this, you can also add mental health as part of your business’ or company’s benefits plan; the ultimate way to take care of employees’ mental health.